Monday, May 18, 2009

since yesterday morning

since yesterday morning, i have been attacked by one flying lizard, visited by one giant blue-black raven, and interrogated by one great aunt in her parlor. but this is beside the point.

the point is that somehow the productive laze of summer is yet to materialize, and i have found myself videoconferencing 1 out of 3 waking hours since yesterday afternoon. tomorrow i have to install a router, get my oil changed, talk about my feelings, retrieve art from a gallery, and go to a doctor's appointment (but not the kind that helps people).

even more worrisome, however, is the telephone number my yin laid out earlier this evening. it belongs to a local dentist, and i have been fortunate (and foolish) enough to keep any strange latexed hands out of my mouth since the 90's.

strange bare hands, of course, is another story altogether...

No comments:

Post a Comment