Wednesday, May 27, 2009

a rainy afternoon with Jache

Jache came over yesterday to help me with some editing, and we spent a couple of hours trying to stay on focus, completing 62.5% of our task before the coffee cascading down the kitchen cabinets became to great to ignore. i had a headache and suggested we reconvene in two days time, but this is beside he point.

the point is he called me from the parking lot:

"hello?"
"come out here, there's a blue dildo in your parking lot."
"i'm on my way."

Jache was right about the poems, and he was right about the dildo. there it was, lying on the wet asphalt, a deep gooey blue that was equal parts disgusting and fascinating.

"you should bag and label it."
"what kind of a beast are you?"
"it's for evidentiary purposes."
"i'm not keeping it in my apartment."
"well, at least take a picture."

i agreed to his compromise and returned inside to fetch my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment