Tuesday, March 31, 2009

good news/bad news

the good news is (there is no good news and) my class is canceled, something to do with raw sewage in the basement. i smelled nothing myself, but the air conditioning was definitely not in operation. the experience, one might say, was more dank than stank.

the bad news is (there is no bad news and) i have a headache, and i blame it on a particularly gruesome French horror movie we screened this morning. it seemed to posit some sort of link between female masturbation and the onset of schizophrenia and psychopathy.

but this is beside the point.

the point is that i've been foraging non-stop for the past couple of days like a wildebeest. it's all a part of my latest dietary experiment, which is designed to do something to my mojo. it will culminate this weekend when i plan to sit around with my eyes closed and my mouth shut for hours on end, withdrawing from sense objects and the like.

(like you do...)

No comments:

Post a Comment