Friday, November 6, 2009

kale: cabbage without a cause

somehow my yin just convinced me to try my first neti pot, and although i have not become the dribbling snotty mess i feared, i am also not a particularly pleasant portrait at present. for one thing, i'm using too much alliteration, getting to stuck on the "p" and the "t" and the "r" and all those rascally letters clumped together two-thirds of the way through the alphabet. but this is beside the point.

the point is that i'm teetering on some farkakte illness, and most of my day has been spent consulting various witch doctors, (of the lay variety nonetheless). besides the neti, i've also endured some terrible echinacea tincture, which was dripped directly down my gullet by a half-Canadian madwoman. on the up-side, the next would-be treatment is homemade kale chips topped with a healthy helping of indolence...

1 comment:

  1. Steinweg (Schtine-VEG!)November 11, 2009 at 8:43 AM

    I can't believe you're trying a neti pot. You'll have to let me know if it works...I been curious about them, since the first time I became aware of them.

    ReplyDelete