Saturday, September 19, 2009

shofar, so good...

i met a (witch) doctor yesterday who told me my yin had the blood pressure of a cadaver and was in desperate need of red meat. she (the doctor, not the yin) had just conducted a thorough exam of her (the yin, not the doctor) feet to rule out the possibility of hormone-related gall bladder meridian disturbance. thankfully the results came back negative, but the doctor whispered that my yin may, in fact, have brain cells living in her stomach.

but this is beside the point.

the point is that my yin and i are ringing in the new year at her mother's (yin-in-law?) place this afternoon, and i'm excited because not only will this be our first year celebrating Rosh HaShanah together, it will be my first time celebrating it at all. i've been practicing my "L'Shanah Tovah" (in my head), and so long as it doesn't get lost amongst the fragments of French and snippets of Sanskrit,
i suspect the evening will be a success...

No comments:

Post a Comment